Hendrix Business Systems, Inc. will work with you on achieving the absolute best out of your new Canon imagePASS device with hands-on FIERY ADVANCED TRAINING 101 in YOUR business environment.
- Command Workstation Overview – Manage your print jobs, have control over your devices and streamline your workflows in a real world environment.
- Understanding Color Profiles – Ever need to print the same job on multiple devices and the print is a different color? Learn to create custom color profiles and match one device to another.
- Pantone© Color Matching – Do you or your client need to match a certain color? Learn how to access and customize the Pantone© color library to satisfy you and your customers needs.
- Custom Media Calibrations – Calibrating is key to keep your device maintaining color consistency from day to day. Learn how to produce a custom color gamut for your media choice.
- Fiery Sequence Compose – Take your work to the next step and build custom job templates to help streamline your workflow.
- Other Graphics Software – learn the basics of Adobe© Suite and get the most out of your Canon imagePASS to produce extraordinary prints for you and your clients.
Hard Drive Destruction – (for Canon Systems Only)
Hendrix Business Systems, Inc. is proud to offer our clients the unique service of properly and securely erasing hard drives from copiers. We understand information security is a major concern for many of our clients. So, we have taken the initiative and implemented a proper Hard Drive Disposal Service.
REMOVE AND DESTROY HARD DRIVE
Hard drive information is erased in two important ways:
- Degaussing – A high field strength and encompassing magnetic field are applied to each hard drive to ensure data is completely erased and non-recoverable, regardless of operating system or interface.
- Hole Punching – For each hard drive that is either 2 ½” or 3 ½” in size, we punch a hole completely through its body, destroying it irreparably.
We offer two options for your convenience:
- Our Location – Each hard drive is destroyed at one of our locations. Then each hard drive can either be properly disposed of or returned back to you.
- On-Site – We will destroy the hard drive at your location
REPLACE AND REFORMAT
Replace the removed hard drive with a genuine Canon hard drive
Format the new hard drive to a state where it will be acceptable at the end of the lease term